Bicycle Carrier Accessories
A bicycle carrier can provide many years of enjoyment. But even with careful handling, damage or defects cannot always be avoided. We offer spare parts for repair and accessories to complement bicycle carriers from the manufacturers Eufab,
A bicycle carrier can provide many years of enjoyment. But even with careful handling, damage or defects cannot always be avoided. We offer spare parts for repair and accessories to complement bicycle carriers from the manufacturers Eufab, Fiamma and Thule.Learn more...
Spare Parts for Bicycle Carrier RepairCampers often take their bicycles with them on camping holidays. Because they appreciate the additional mobility when travelling with a caravan or mobile home. Bicycles are usually transported on a bicycle carrier that is attached to the outside of the camping vehicle. Damage can happen from time to time. However, a defective rail, broken mounting claw or bent frame holder are not yet a reason to buy a new bicycle carrier. Because well-known manufacturers such as Eurocarry, Fiamma and Thule offer extensive spare parts for bicycle carriers. Repairs to the bicycle carrier are possible in many cases.
Here you will find bicycle carrier spare parts, such as:
- Safety straps to fix the wheels on the rail
- Mounting claws and retaining arms (Fiamma Bike-Block) for secure attachment of the bicycle frame
- Wheel stopper to accommodate bicycle tyres of different thicknesses
Accessories for extending bicycle carriersYou will also find accessories for bicycle carriers and extension rails in our range. We recommend the following accessories as useful additions for bicycle carriers on mobile homes and caravans:
- A ramp or loading ramp makes using the bicycle carrier more comfortable. With a loading aid, the tedious lifting of the bicycles during loading is a thing of the past.
- A protective cover prevents the bicycle from becoming excessively dirty or damaged by whirled-up stones during transport. Such a transport protection is available in different versions for bicycle carriers on the draw bar and at the rear.
- A luggage box can be used to transport bulky items on a rear bicycle carrier. If you are travelling without bicycles, you can still make good use of the bicycle carrier with a luggage box.