You order and decide which shipping method is most convenient for you. We have summarized all available shipping methods for you below.
We deliver to almost any address - even to your holiday destination.
We charge the following transportation rate per order within Germany and Austria:
- From an order value of 50 € the standard shipping is free of charge (except bulky goods).
- For an order value between 0 and 29,99 € we charge 4,95 € shipping.
- For an order value between 30 and 49,99 € we charge 2,95 € shipping.
Pick up ata branch
- Free shipping: You save on shipping costs
- Order now, pay later: Whether cash, by EC or credit card
- Large product range: The variety of the online store also in your store
And here's how it works:
1. In the order process, simply select the delivery option Pick up at store.
2. Next, you can specify your desired store and complete the purchase.
3. As soon as your order is ready to be picked up at the store, you will be notified by e-mail. The goods will be reserved for you until 14 days after you receive the pickup confirmation.
4. Please bring your order confirmation and any redeemed vouchers with you when you pick up your order. The payment of the goods takes place on site.
5. Please report to the cashier or the Info-Point.
With express purchase processing such as Amazon Pay or Paypal Express, the pickup in the store is not possible.
Deliveryoutside of Germany & Austria
We are happy to deliver your order to most European countries. The delivery time is 10-14 business days. Depending on weight, dimensions and article category, delivery to EU countries starts at 4,95 € and to non-EU countries (Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Norway) at 39 €.
For detailed information and a list of deliverable countries, please see the table of delivery costs abroad. Possible customs and border clearance costs are paid by the customer directly in the receiving country. Please ask your customs office for the costs.
Subsequent DeliveryPostage Free
If an ordered item is not immediately available, we will inform you about the delay. You will then receive the subsequent delivery without charging the transport fee. You can order additional articles to a subsequent delivery at any time without further calculation of the transport rate. If you order by phone or in writing, please indicate "additional delivery" and your customer number.
A service by DHL
Pick up and ship parcels day and night. Wherever and whenever you like. PACKSTATION is an additional free delivery service by DHL that allows you to pick up and send your shipments at parcel machines around the clock, seven days a week. You can also have Berger orders delivered directly to a PACKSTATION.
This is how it works online:
After entering your customer data/billing address, you select delivery to a DHL PACKSTATION / post office branch under the delivery address and enter your corresponding data there.
If it is possible for us to send your shipment to the selected PACKSTATION (the size of the package is decisive here, among other things), you will receive a message from DHL by e-mail and/or SMS as soon as the package has arrived. If delivery to the desired PACKSTATION is not possible, we will contact you.