Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The revocation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt, Germany, email@example.com, Phone: 49 (0)9181 / 330 0, 49 / (0)9181/330 - 500) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which, however, is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us).we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than thirty days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of thirty days. We will bear the costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Model cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form)
- To Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, 49 / (0)9181/330 - 500
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
If you finance this contract by means of a loan and later revoke it, you are also no longer bound by the loan agreement, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall be subrogated to our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject matter of this contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we will provide you with free return labels for your return within Germany. The return label will be enclosed with your shipment. You can hand in the return shipment at a parcel shop of the respective provider in Germany.