Thermal & Camping Mats
When camping or trekking , a good sleeping pad is just as important as a sleeping bag and is part of the basic equipment. Even simple models can significantly increase sleeping comfort. But the camping mat can also be used for sports or
When camping or trekking , a good sleeping pad is just as important as a sleeping bag and is part of the basic equipment. Even simple models can significantly increase sleeping comfort. But the camping mat can also be used for sports or as a sleeping mat for guests. There are different models, such as a self-inflating mat or an insulating foam mat, which means you can find the right camping mat for every camping trip.Learn more...
Camping mats – Restful sleep even without a bedA lying mat serves primarily to insulate the cold floor. The thermal mat therefore ensures that the cold of the ground you are sleeping on is shielded and you can therefore sleep restfully at a comfortable temperature . Furthermore, you create a comfortable lying surface, as you can level out an uneven surface with a thermal mat.
- The foam mat is made of hard foam, which makes it very robust.
- As the camping mats are very stable and tear-resistant they can improve your sleeping comfort on uneven ground, or when there are branches or small stones on the ground.
- These thermal mats are particularly suitable for the warmer seasons.
- Foam mats are perfect as a non-slip surface for sports.
- Due to the light weight, you do not have to carry an unnecessary load.
Self-inflating Thermal Mat
- If a normal insulating mat is too uncomfortable and if you want to increase your sleeping comfort a self-inflating thermal mat is the perfect alternative.
- Inside these sleeping mats is a special foam.
- The outer material is airtight and also water-repellent.
- A valve on the outside ensures that air is conveyed into the insulation mat.
- Handling is very easy, as you only have to unroll the camping mat and open the valve and the mat inflates by itself.