|for water supply units|
Highly effective concentrated antifreeze for all types of chemical toilet systems, water supply facilities, for use in caravans, motor homes, boats, large tanks, etc.
Rabbafrost protects water supply units for toilets, tanks, taps, valves, etc. while wintering frost damage. Contents: 5 litre concentrate.
Rabbafrost is not subject to labelling requirements pursuant to the hazardous substances act (latest version), is non-flammable and is safe upon contact with clean water.
The product has primarily been developed for new generation plastic appliances and pumps. 3% sodium nitrate prevents corrosion.
How to use:
1. For toilet facilities:
Rabbafrost is mixed with clean water and wastewater from the toilet. When mixed with clean water/wastewater, the freezing point changes as per the list below:
1 l Rabbafrost + 3 l clean water/wastewater to -5° C
1 l Rabbafrost + 2 l clean water/wastewater to -12° C
1 l Rabbafrost + 1 l clean water/wastewater to -20° C
1 l Rabbafrost + 1 l clean water/wastewater to -30° C
Operate the pump with the toilet facility briefly to fill the pipe with the mixture.
2. For water supply facilities:
- Empty the pipes and tank of the water supply unit.
- Fill the water tank with 1-5 litres Rabbafrost depending on the tank size. For larger tanks, the mixture raises the freezing point accordingly.
- Switch on the water pump, open all taps/valves until the mixture starts to come out. Then, close all taps/valves again. The unit is now frost-protected and can last the winter.
- Upon restarting the unit, the antifreeze solution must be drained and the supply unit flushed several times with clean water
|Water disinfection & cleaning||Antifreeze|
|Filling quantity||5 l|