|Bake and make casseroles on the road||Transport bag included|
|3-piece oven||Small ventilation openings in the ceiling|
|Very space saving||Capacity: 2 liters|
The new Omnia set now with practical transport bag!
A classic is here. Valued and proven in Sweden for over 30 years, it is now conquering Germany.
Omnia is the clever little oven that lets you bake and make casseroles on the go: Directly on the gas flame, with the camping stove or on the stove top (not for induction). Effortless, inexpensive and space-saving, you can make anything you can bake in a regular oven.
Perfect for the boat, the camper, the caravan, the tent, in the allotment or other places where an oven is missing.
Anders Billing (well-known Swedish cookbook author) "In here I have already prepared most things: Marble cakes, bread, casseroles and quiche - basically everything you can make in a conventional oven."
The Omnia camping oven comes in three parts. Here's how it works:
- An aluminum mold that looks like a round cake pan with a hole in the middle, which you fill about halfway with ingredients, or batter.
- The mould comes with a specially shaped steel base, which also has a hole in the middle.
- The red lid has small ventilation holes and a sufficient height for cakes and bread to rise properly.
- The Omnia is placed with the hole directly over the flame (or in the middle of the stove top). This allows heat from the flame to rise through the design and create top heat in the oven.
Details Camping Oven:
- Diameter 250 mm
- Volume 2,0 litres
- Height 70 mm
- Weight: 0,5kg
- Total height including knob 140 mm.
Included in the set:
- Omnia camping oven
- practical storage bag
» Read test report here
|Type of combustible and accessory||Pans / Grates / Baking|
|Type of stove||Oven|
|Type of other household appliances||Baking oven|
|Betriebsdruck||No gas pressure|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||25 x 14 x 25 cm|
|Number of heating zones||1 flame|