We support environmental protection
Fritz Berger conscientiously selects its suppliers, actively participates in environmental protection and pays attention to the proper disposal of your used battery.
When ordering a solar or vehicle battery, the deposit fee of € 7.50 will be charged additionally; we have attached the corresponding legal basis below.
Your advantage: After successful disposal of your old battery you will receive a credit note of 7,50€ from us!
- After you have received the battery, you can dispose of your old battery at a local collection point.
- Please have the disposal briefly confirmed on our invoice and then send it back to us by fax to: +49 (0)9181 / 330 500 or
- bye-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt / OPf.
- After receipt of the return confirmation you will immediately be refunded the deposit in the amount of 7.50 € to the bank account named by you.
- The deposit for used batteries will only be refunded if a new battery has been purchased from Fritz Berger GmbH beforehand. The claim expires if the purchase contract has been cancelled.
If you have any questions about the procedure of deposit credit / disposal, please call us at:
09181 / 330 200 or contact the above fax number or email address.
Legal basis: Law for the reorganization of the waste-legal product responsibility for batteries and accumulators.